- Responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to identify, cultivate and generate new sales of a product and/or service to individuals or groups of individuals via presentations in their homes or community meetings in assigned business segment, product or geography.
- Contacts prospective individual members to generate new sales of company products or services via in-home or community based presentations.
- Builds strategic partnerships with assigned producers and customers to achieve profitable growth and cross-sell objectives for assigned business or customer segments, products and assigned geographies
- Follows up on new sale leads from marketing, referrals and own prospecting lead generation activities.
- Qualifies prospective members and assist with enrollment and educates prospective clients on product, pricing and services.
- Coordinates sales materials, testimonials and subject matter expert involvement in support of the successful delivery of constituent presentations.
- Ensures product, pricing and services meet client's needs while meeting Aetna revenue growth and profit objectives.
- Manages/coordinates the integration of client's and Aetna's internal organizations and partners cross-functionally to complete sales, installation, and servicing.
- Coordinates internal teams to provide required materials for the sales process, including RFP responses, working with underwriting, network, specialists, product & others.
- Required to communicate with internal and external parties telephonically and/or in person.
- May require travel to offsite locations for in-person meetings.
Licensure as required by State.
College degree or equivalent work experience
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. In some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
1-5+ years of industry and sales experience depending on business segment being supported and the products and services being sold.
- License as required by state law
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website