Would you like to join Fortune 4 CVS Health leading our multifaceted and growing Rebates Finance team!? This position is responsible for the back end administration of the CVS Health's PBM manufacturer rebate contracts including the cash collections and payment reconciliation functions.
The Rebates and Reconciliations Director will be accountable for the timely collection of Trade manufacturer contract payments across multiple contract sets. Key functions include payment forecasting and reporting along with late fee assessments and for payment reconciliation across a vigorous monthly and quarterly payment cycle. Most critically, this position must ensure we meet our client commitments in terms of manufacturer revenues and ensures compliance with all policies & procedures, controls, and regulations, measures and maintains cash and reconciliation operational metrics, and maintains current training materials.
You will work very closely with the manufacturer rebate invoicing and research teams to ensure mistakes identified during the reconciliation process are corrected in future invoice cycles as well as with the Trade team, the Trade Underwriting team, and the Finance Accounting and Treasury teams to ensure alignment and maximize our manufacturer revenue efficacy.
You will play a strategic role in the evolution of our manufacturer rebate system and related processes, providing feedback and helping us drive to greater efficiencies. It is responsible for ongoing coaching and feedback of team leaders and personnel, goals and expectation setting, career development planning, and performance reviews, along with strategic planning, cost center management, and staffing decisions.
A successful candidate will have:
- Excellent leadership skills necessary to lead, inspire, develop, mentor, and engage a large and diverse team
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and achieve deadlines and results, while shifting priorities.
- The ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships across functional units.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and data presentation skills.
- An affinity towards and general competency with data and computer applications.
-Minimum 10 years Finance experience along team leadership/management experience.
-Operational and receivables experience.
-Travel up to 10%, as needed
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
-15+ years of relevant experience along with proven team leadership and management experience which includes the ability to recruit, engage, inspire, and development managers and staff.
-Proven problem solver with skills in analyzing and operationalizing functional and strategic initiatives.
-Prior knowledge of prescription claim adjudication, pharmaceutical industry, drug products, and manufacturer contracts.
-Master's degree or advanced degree in relevant discipline.
-Bachelor's degree required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website