This is an onsite position located at the customer's office in Laredo, TX.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate health coach, ideally, an RN focused on the total well-being of the employees and their family members at one of our public customers in Laredo, TX. This is a highly collaborative position on the account team assigned to this customer and will be responsible for initiative planning, ongoing client relationship management, and satisfaction for assigned initiatives that will positively impact the total well-being culture.
This individual will collaborate with the customer's benefits team, external vendors, external consultants, and internal service team members and be accountable for transferring knowledge, best practices (external and internal), methodology, and tools to help achieve the customer's well-being objectives.
- Identify needs and solutions that support well-being
- Coordinate and facilitate an internal well-being network of health champions to increase employee engagement
- Manage a wellness budget in collaboration with the Account Executive and other members of the service team
- Builds optimal customer relationship for results and deliverables
- Develops and delivers all required analysis, reporting, and presentation materials
- Participates and supports metrics integration and execution for optimal results.
- Drive well-being solutions that align with the customer's needs and budget
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve engagement through multi-channel member communications
- Develop and facilitate onsite well-being events in coordination with external vendors
- Coordinate with internal Aetna teams to ensure the customer has the most effective programs implemented for well-being
- Leverages internal and external networking to drive optimal initiative results and knowledge/best practice transfer
- Travel to customer locations as needed to connect with employees to educate and engage in well-being solutions
- Link employees/members to current care management programs to improve overall access to care and quality of care at the lowest cost.
- 2+ years of experience developing and promoting a culture of well-being required
- 2+ years of experience with health benefits/healthcare required
- Bilingual required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working independently and creatively to solve problems
- Demonstrated leadership with relevant well-being initiatives
- Ability to establish strong working relationships within and outside of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in a health-related field such as nursing, nutrition, community/public health, exercise physiology, or related field required
- Wellness program certification e.g. WELCOA, Chapman, Corporate Health and Wellness Association preferred
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website