Join a dynamic team that works with cutting-edge technology to manage the risk of emerging threats to data. This position will support CVS Health in identifying designing, consulting, and leading the implementation of next generation data loss prevention techniques, DLP, Proxy, UBA, etc. to secure a hybrid (on-prem and cloud) infrastructure. The DLP Advisor will support the team in Scope of responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Designing/supporting a consolidation strategy for on prem data loss prevention
• Developing/leading of roadmaps to support the implementation of DLP future state
• • Support the team on creating and tuning security policy enforcement through technology to reduce false positives and align with current threat landscape
• Respond to customers inquiries, address issues/inquiries through proper workflows.
• Analyzing events to identify data handling not in line with policy, triage, and response
• Respond security incidents/findings data handling not in line with policy, and partner with team to perform root cause analysis and corrective actions
• Leveraging behavioral analytics for event correlation and identification of high-risk events and escalation of this.
• Minimum of 5 years of Information Security, infrastructure/network security or equivalent experience
• Experience with Secure Web Gateway/Proxy Security governance
• Technologist with demonstrated ability to plan, communicate and deliver to a plan, both narrowly within the team and broadly
• Experience with leading discussions with a large and diverse team
• Working knowledge and understanding of information security frameworks, threat and incident management and network operations
• Experience with IT risk standards and industry best practice approaches such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27002, HITRUST, FISMA / FedRAMP, and/or COBIT
• Diverse DLP deployment experience (Network, Endpoint, etc)
• Symantec DLP
• Security risk and/or governance experience
• Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
• Industry certification is preferred (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, Cisco, SANS, etc).
Bachelor's degree in computer science, management systems or related field
Information security certification a plus CISSP, CCSPF, CRISC, CISA, CISM, CCSP or other equal security related designation/s
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website