Review, analyze system recommendations, reports and/or use other tools to order replenishment inventory. Achieve individual Service Level goals in order to meet the Corporate Goal of 99%+ and also meet inventory turnover and inventory dollar level objectives. Analyze supporting forecast, sales, and inventory planning parameters, coordinate w/the pharmacies and/or Inventory Analysts to direct the transfer of surplus and short-dated inventory balances to ensure optimal replenishment of inventory. Identify forecast issues or develop new forecasts and coordinate with the Forecast Team. Interact daily with internal customers (pharmacy locations, Trade Relations, Program Managers, Forecast Team, Data Team, Drug File and others as needed) and external vendors (drug manufacturers, wholesalers) to understand new drug launch programs and to ensure product is ordered and shipped timely to meet service and inventory level goals. Work individually and as a team (including back-up responsibilities). Work with IT and/or system support personnel on the testing of new and enhanced programs. Participate in weekly conference calls, attend launch and other meetings and assist with physical inventories as needed. Identify, understand, and establish links on the drug file. Performance of duties as required by supervisor, including (but not limited to): frequent projects related to compiling and analyzing data (inventory, sales, purchases, forecasts, and product movement information) as well as performing root cause analyses.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in inventory purchasing/planning and/or pharmacy is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of SAP and other in house systems is preferred.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access experience is a plus. - Must be a proactive problem solver, well organized, team player with good follow through, math and analytical skills that include the ability to perform root cause analyses.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills are also required.
- Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent level of work experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website