This role will be working from home and will require home visits once COVID restrictions are lifted. Travel will be within Sangamon, Macon, or Christian counties in Illinois
Come join this groundbreaking team poised on transforming the future of healthcare!
Make your mark in a dynamic Fortune 500 Health Care company who keeps members at the core of everything they do. CVS-Aetna has exciting expansion plans for Social Workers over the next several years, offering internal growth potential for motivated employees!
• Manage your own scheduling with your members, prioritizing emerging issues to maintain a member centric approach.
• Use your clinical judgement to assess your member's needs.
• Problem solve and research resources.
• Complete a psychosocial assessment to better understand what Social Determinants of Health impact your Member's health care goals.
• Provide a holistic solution-based approach, incorporating input from all members of the team and capturing progress in our dedicated platform.
• Present complex members in multidisciplinary case rounds, helping to guide the discussion to promote the best outcomes for your member.
• Learn more about your members through face to face visits, telephonic and or video conferencing.
• Utilize your clinical skills and expertise as you and your colleagues brainstorm solutions, that will result in a great member experience.
• Live and work in the community where your members live will enhancing their health care experience.
• 3-5 years of direct clinical practice experience post master's degree, e.g., hospital setting or alternative care setting such as ambulatory care or outpatient clinic/facility.
• Knowledge of laws and regulations governing delivery of Medicare services
• Must exercise independent and sound judgment in decision making
• Must be highly organized to manage continuously changing priorities
• Proficiency with computers – (MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and must navigate multiple systems simultaneously
• Case management and discharge planning experience preferred
• Managed care/utilization review experience preferred
• Crisis intervention skills preferred
• LCSW: (LCSW or state equivalent) – An LSW may be considered if on the path to your state's clinical license and will have obtained that clinical license within 2 years of hire
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website