The Logistics coordinator provides support to all levels of DC leadership in a variety of ways, including facilitating employee events and activities, maintaining reporting and databases, pulling and sending out reporting, processing payroll, and more. The Logistics coordinator plays a critical role in administrative activities to allow DC leadership access to the time, data, and reporting needed to make informed decisions.
Reporting & Processing
• Daily maintenance of attendance databases/tracking and LOA reporting.
• Regular maintenance of operational databases.
• Pulling and sending a variety of reporting including operational reports as requested by leadership.
• Processing accounts payable or invoices, as needed.
• Reporting voluntary time off and pay needs to LOA team.
Providing payroll reporting to leadership.
• Entering tickets for any pay issues, escalating to the HR Coordinator, as needed.
• Manage the year-end sick payout process.
Employee Communication/ Engagement
• Maintenance of the internal bidding process and postings.
• Assist in facilitation of employee engagement activities & events, as needed.
• Process reconciliation for Pcard engagement purchases.
Misc Leader Support
• Partner with leaders on the annual vacation planning process.
• Proxy for leaders in myHR, processing employee terminations, returns from LOA, job changes, etc.
• Sort & send out mail.
• Distribute newsletters and employee communications.
• Assistance with job fairs, as needed.
• Maintenance of employee files.
• All other duties, as assigned by leader.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
Regular and reliable attendance.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
• Frequent standing, walking, and climbing stairs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to process large amounts of data with high levels of accuracy.
• Ability to work with and balance the needs of various teams.
• Excellent time management.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
High school diploma or General equivalent development (GED)
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website