The OTCHS (Over the Counter Health Solutions) Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the selection and packing of CVS products in the Midwest Distribution Center, located in Kansas City, MO. The OTCHS Manager plans, organizes, directs, and controls the daily activities of assigned areas within the Distribution Center. The OTCHS Manager provides assistance and input to the leadership team in making improvements and recommendations for changes to the Distribution Center.
This role will primarily be a mid shift position to provide support to first and second shift operations, and will need to be flexible to adjust to changing business needs
- 5+ years of progressive management experience, preferably in a distribution or manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years' experience leading others Leaders.
- 3+ years working with Engineering Work Standards (EWS)
- 3+ years' experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Experience leading a high-volume distribution center.
- Background in Six Sigma production techniques.
- Plans, organizes, schedules, forecasts, and coordinates work in order to meet production schedules and operational goals.
- Reviews and analyses production, quality, and other operational reports, and initiates changes, as needed, to ensure a high level or service to store operations.
- Possesses the ability to utilize a variety of reports, summaries, and procedures to project workload and resolve problems that arise.
- Develops and implements plans, procedures, programs, and strategies to enhance performance, service level, and cost-per-piece.
- Prepares department budget and control expenditures against approved budget.
- Ability to develop an accountable supervisory staff with an emphasis on positive employee relations.
- Promotes and reinforces safety and security awareness and compliance among all colleagues.
- Bi-Lingual Spanish strongly preferred
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website