We have an exciting opportunity for a LTC Pharmacy General Manager with a minimum of 1 year of operations experience, who is strong leading and developing teams! The LTC Pharmacy General Manager is responsible for coordinating the Pharmacy operations at Omnicare of Annapolis Junction. This pharmacy is located at 9036 Junction Drive, Annapolis Junction, MD 20701. Omnicare is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS, Inc. which is a Fortune 4 company, employing over 300,000 associates. Omnicare is a national provider of long term care pharmacy services delivering more than 70 million prescriptions a year.
The LTC Pharmacy General Manager (GM) will report to a District Director of Operations and will develop and implement strategies to improve operational excellence and outstanding customer service within the assigned pharmacy. The GM is in charge of ensuring operational excellence through the delivery of the right drug, to the right place, at the right time.
The leader in this role will have the opportunity to impact our business in the following ways:
• Run the operational performance of the designated pharmacy utilizing financial acumen and P&L experience, while achieving operational targets and maintaining all federal, state, and local compliance requirements
• Consults with internal and external partners to ensure medication needs are maintained, and identify customer risks and opportunities
• Tap into expertise in supply chain and operations of the pharmacy to improve processes and build optimal efficiency
• Accountable for mentoring, developing, recruiting, hiring, training, and engagement of pharmacy staff in order deliver on pharmacy goals
• Responsible for managing the budget and meeting/exceeding site budget and financial goals, which includes optimizing cost management in line with script counts
• Reinforce operating policies, procedures and process to ensure operational perfection, results, and identify changes to improve efficiencies
.• At least 1 year of operations management experience, with a demonstrated track record of managing workflow and resources, quality and compliance, and leading and directing teams
• Ability to travel 20% of the time
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
.• Prior healthcare, manufacturing and/or supply chain is preferred
• Long Term Care experience
• Licensed Pharmacist in the State of Maryland
• Master's degree in business, finance, logistics or related discipline
.• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, logistics, or related discipline
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website