The Operations Manager will plan, organize, direct, control, and manage the daily activities of an assigned functional area within the Distribution Center. The Operations Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Plan, organize, schedule, forecast, and coordinate work in order to meet production schedules and operational goals.
• Review/analyze production, quality, and other operational reports, initiating changes, as needed, to ensure a high level of service to store operations.
• Develop and implement plans, procedures, programs, and strategies to enhance performance, service level, and cost-per-piece.
• Prepare departmental budget and control expenditures against approved budget.
• Administer policies/procedures in a fair and consistent manner. Professionally address issues with employees utilizing the proper resources.
• Develop an accountable supervisory staff with an emphasis on team building, communication, performance accountability, and positive employee relation's management.
• Ensure maximum utilization of manpower and equipment.
• Promote and reinforce safety and security awareness and compliance among the supervisory staff and hourly employee groups.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Facility Director.
• 3+years of prior management experience in a distribution/manufacturing environment.
• 3+ years in a leadership role.
• Prior non-union environment experience
• Prior experience within a medium sized warehouse
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
• Ability to analyze information effectively and consistently.
• Ability to complete assignments within established timelines.
• Ability to work under general supervision.
• Additional certifications, Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website