• Ability to flex from part-time to work rs as required to ensure that all stores are serviced according to the daily work schedule.
• Ability to work within an engaged team environment.
• Cross train in and perform receiving, stocking, piece pick, case pick and loading functions.
• Perform general housekeeping to keep work areas clean
• Adhere to established federal/state/company safety procedures as well as company policies and procedures.
• Ensure personal and facility compliance with company requirements as it relates to PSE, Hazmat, HIPAA and all other required compliance items.
• Perform other duties as requested by department group leader and or supervisor/manager.
Assist in housekeeping within the facility.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Physical Demands: This position has the following lifting requirements:
• Frequently lift 20-45 pounds
• Occasionally lift greater than 45-75 pounds
• Frequent bending, reaching and stooping
• Constant standing, walking and pulling
Warehouse environment, which includes rolling equipment and conveyors. Seasonal temperature change.
• Basic understanding of English (read, write and understand)
• Ability to read, write and count accurately
• Good written and verbal communication skills
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website