As a Pharmacy Clerk, you will support the branch with a
variety of administrative tasks, ranging from medical record support to interacting with members of our clinical teams. Provide administrative support to the branch manager and staff while assisting with receptionist responsibilities as needed.
As a Pharmacy Clerk you will…
Respond to questions from branch personnel regarding
company policies and procedures.
Audit and update clinical records including tracking
license re-verifications and TB testing results.
Assist branch management with tracking of internal
Coordinate requests for patient medical records by
internal or external customers.
Assist in maintaining branch record keeping binders.
Assist with the preparation and logging of patient
medical records and branch records for external storage.
File, fax, and scan medical documents to appropriate
Maintains office supplies and equipment.
This is a full-time, permanent, benefited position and is
NOT through an agency. Typical work hours for this role
are Monday – Friday rotating shifts 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, 9:30 am - 6:30 pm, and 10:30 am - 7:30 pm with an
opportunity for over-time as needed and Saturday rotation.
Challenge your healthcare training or current
administration knowledge and customer services skills to
make a difference in a patient's life by providing the
operations team administrative support. . Individuals who
can balance compassion and kindness with
professionalism and customer service will thrive in this
position. Become part of the CVS Health family by joining
a growing sector of the healthcare industry, offering a
rewarding career and opportunity for advancement.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 5
company and national leader in the home infusion and
enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity
putting your skills and experiences to work supporting an
innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us:
Minimum one year administrative experience.
* Minimum two years experience in customer service
* Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft
Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
* Experience in the home health or healthcare industry.
* Experience with medical terminology.
High School diploma or GED Equivalent
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website