CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company, has an exciting opportunity in Fairfield, NJ for a Pharmacy Technician to be a part of our Specialty Mail Order Pharmacy team! In this role you will assist in accurately reading, interpreting and entering prescriptions into the computer system, including the calculation of doses, assignment of directions and accepting proper insurance payment in a timely fashion. You will also contact doctor's offices and insurance companies to ensure the accuracy of our patient's specialty medication orders. At times you will also be responsible for answering patient calls to coordinate and process new patient medication orders and reorders, which includes verifying and re-verifying benefits. Successful candidates will have superb communication skills and excellent data entry skills. If you like working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrating compassionate, genuine care for patients and customers, this job is for you!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide-ranging list of supplemental benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
Our application process is 2 simple steps:
1. Apply on line
2. Take our Online Virtual Job Tryout (Interview Platform) to learn even more about the position
• Active New Jersey Pharmacy Technician License
• 3+ months experience interacting with customers (i.e. call center, retail, customer service environment, office environment, military experience)
• Experience working with Windows-based applications such as Microsoft Office, Internet navigation and email applications
• Experience working as a pharmacy technician
• Experience with medical billing, coding or other medical assisting roles
• Verifiable High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website