The Process Innovation Developer role within the Finance Operations team will focus primarily on the development, execution, and continuous improvement of systems and processes that improve financial outcomes, departmental service, and overall efficiency.
The candidate selected for this position will provide support to a variety of different active processes and initiatives. They will establish new methods of completing work processes utilizing a variety of different technologies and coding techniques as well enhance the businesses understanding of how to utilize key methods to reducing manual work. The candidate will be expected to help design an object-oriented structure across the development framework to decrease development time, increase coding reliability, and consistently improve internal processes.
This position requires strong collaboration skills as it is necessary to work cross functionally with other internal and external teams, including but not limited to Pharmacy Account Management, Medical Account Management, and Revenue Cycle Analytics. The ideal candidate will have strong independent leadership skills, as well as analytical and communication skills. In addition, the individual must be able to independently interact with and influence a wide range of senior stakeholders and demonstrate a consistent track record of delivering results.
Specifically, the Process Innovation Developer will be responsible for –
• Assisting with the design and implementation of a scalable object-oriented model of coding
• Converting business needs into actionable solutions utilizing C# or enterprise-wide robotic process automation solutions
• Create technical documentation to support all developments
• Collaborate in a team development environment and utilize current best practices to complete projects in an existing framework
• Partner with business to seek out improvement opportunities in existing manual processes and then present and articulate conclusions and recommendations to the leadership teams.
• 3 or more years of analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills (course work and internships included)
• 3 or more years of experience working with MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint (course work and internships included)
• 3 or more years of experience using an object oriented programming language [C# preferred] (course work and internships included)
• 3 or more years of experience using an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) [Visual Studio preferred] (course work and internships included)
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• 2 or more years of experience developing business ready solutions utilizing an object oriented programming language
• 3 or more years developing software solutions based on a set of instructions
• Experience with HTML and CSS
• Experience with identifying and defining business problems and issues, and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analysis and/or measure success.
• Expertise in SAS, SQL or similar programming language, advanced Microsoft skills (Excel, Access)
• Experience with comprehending and assessing complex processes and workflows to identify vulnerabilities or areas for improvement that impact the professional practice of our store-level pharmacy teams
• Experience thinking creatively and being a self-starter with limited guidance and coaching and to proactively develop and present potential solutions
Experience with a variety of programming languages including Python, Java, and SQL
Bachelor's degree required and/or equivalent work experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website