The Clinical Trial Partner Implementation Manager role within CVS Clinical Trial Services (CTS) will oversee the installation of new Decentralized Clinical Trial (DCT) technology, applications, integrations, new components, and upgrade existing applications to meet clinical trial requirements with an emphasis on using technology partnership(s).
In the Clinical Trial Partner Implementation Manager role you'll report directly to the Director Conduct Enablement.
What you'll do:
• Establish go-live and rollout support schedule. Assist in the coordination of field support activities. Provide go-live and rollout support.
• Manage the support of users on new applications, modules, and functionality.
• Oversee analysis of necessary application modifications and work with the appropriate CVS IT colleague or the vendor to coordinate the modification.
• Provide and encourage advanced application troubleshooting support for the application(s).
• Resolve important issues independently. Forward issues to the correct group for remediation or escalate it to the vendor if required.
• Review Application Analysts resolutions and solutions for accuracy and completeness.
• Determine how a new system, upgrade, or new component can best meet the needs of the users:
• Identify and Analyze business/clinical needs and requirements.
• Interpret end user requirements, by fully discussing potential options, and help client move towards optimal solution.
• Use knowledge of the system to reveal potential issues related to user requests.
• Evaluate the operational workflow that is applied to the system.
• Manage the creation of system specifications from user requirements.
• Manage the creation of test plans and test new systems, version upgrades, and any system modifications.
• Maintain all Documentation application build testing and modifications. Including all outcomes of testing. Review application analyst test plans and documented outcomes for consistency.
• Oversee Design database queries and create reports utilizing a report-writing tool.
• Application implementation, troubleshooting, and support.
● 5+ years of experience in product management, with at least 3 years of clinical trials experience, and integrating technology solutions in support of clinical trials
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
● Experience conducting clinical research with trial sites
● Experience working with an IRB
● Comprehensive knowledge of 21 CFR part 11, GCP, ICH, IP shipping (IATA, DOT, Dangerous Goods), and other regulations for pharmaceuticals
● Bachelor's degree in applied sciences, healthcare, or related field
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website