Are you looking for a career with a purpose? CVS Health has an opening for a Quality Assurance (QA) Manager that will direct a team of QA Analysts responsible for QA and Quality Control (QC) of CVS's rapidly growing Contract Pharmacy and Split Billing services! This position reports directly to the Sr Manager and works closely with Developers, Business Analyst's, Clients and Operations to ensure the quality of our applications. The QA Manager will chip in to further the technology, processes, automation, documentation and organization our the team.
Join the company helping people on their path to better health! Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
- 3+ years of validated ability in a Lead/Managerial capacity
- 5+ years of expertise with QA methodology and principles, tools, processes, and metrics
- 3+ years in role executing all aspects of the software development life cycle
- 5+ years with the Web and SQL Databases
- Experience applying good written and verbal skills in articulating business objectives, independent decision-making and excellent analytical skills
- Strong delegation skills involving prioritizing and leading projects of various size and complexity
- Work under pressure and prioritize multiple projects
- Experience in the Healthcare space a familiarity with HIPAA and security principles
- Bachelors degree: equivalent experience will be considered
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website