This position is for a Senior Manager, Quality Assurance responsible for managing technical Quality Assurance professionals within Home Delivery/Mail Pharmacy Systems. The ideal candidate must have a deep understanding of ITQA software methodologies, people management and project management that interfaces between Business Leadership/Stakeholders and Technical Teams.
Ideal candidate will be located in Buffalo Grove, IL. Open to other locations for the right candidate.
We are looking for a leader to drive:
1. Direct reports for the development of test plans, test schedule, estimates, and detailed test cases to ensure adequate test coverage. Balance deployment of resources as necessary to support priorities. Ensure effective defect management and issue resolution through all test phases.
2. Oversee and manage testing effort for multiple Agile and Scrum teams to successfully and consistently deliver high-quality software products within budget and schedule. Knowledge in resource management, forecasting, estimation and task prioritization.
3. Recruit, develop and retain individuals with skills, attitude and experience necessary to enable team to meet org goals with Vendor Management partnerships.
4. Work on strategic initiatives to help improve current capabilities, processes and practices
5. Partner with IT and Business Stakeholders to identify and implement effective solutions
Provide continuous coaching and engagement to
improve employee satisfaction and performance
6. Conduct and participate in root cause analysis and
defect elimination processes.
7. Partner with the leadership team to identify and
implement effective solutions.
8. Promote and participate in the exchange of learning
across the team and organization.
8+ years of experience in various ITQA roles including the following:
6+ years of experience in a Managerial capacity lead large, diverse teams
5+ years of experience with QA methodology and principles, tools, processes, and metrics
• Managing a large, diverse team
• Independent decision-making and excellent analytical skills
• Critical Problem-Solving Skills
• Exceptional Communication and Presentation Skills
• Forecasting delivery based on project demand
• Effectively collaborate with other Business Stakeholders and Technical Teams
- Healthcare or PBM Mail Pharmacy domain
- Establishing/Driving Automation Capabilities with UTF, Selenium, UIPath
- Strong Lifecycle Methodologies in Agile and Scrum
• Healthcare or PBM Mail Pharmacy domain
• Establishing/Driving Automation Capabilities with UTF, Selenium, UIPath
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent. Will accept a verifiable H.S. Diploma / GED with one year of relevant work experience for every year of college not attained in addition to required years of experience.
Masters in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website