As a Rebates Reconciliation Analyst, you will be supporting the Industry Analysis and Administration department, which is responsible for administering all pharmaceutical manufacturer discount and pricing agreements. You will oversee the day-to-day processes of implementing contracts, analyzing prescription utilization data, researching variances and reconciling
In this role, you will interact with a number of teams, both
within our own department and throughout the company. In addition, you will work directly with pharmaceutical
manufacturers to ensure that contractual obligations are
met and disputes are taken care of in a timely fashion.
As a member of the team, you will help drive value for our
clients by reducing their overall drug spend. Our
organization is focused on making quality care more
affordable, accessible, simple, and seamless. Together, we are committed to helping people on their path to better
Our team is looking for a bright, analytical thinker to aid our organization as we continue to innovate in the healthcare marketplace and drive value. As the healthcare landscape continues to evolve, we are looking for someone who will adapt and grow along with it.
This role is available in Northbrook, IL or work from home.
- 0+ years of professional work and/or internship
experience, preferably in a dynamic, fast-paced
- 1 or more years of Microsoft Office experience, with an
emphasis on Excel.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Experience with pharmaceutical products,
pharmaceutical industry, and contracts.
Must be enrolled in a four year Bachelor's program with an anticipated graduation date in 2021 with a verifiable high school diploma or GED or Bachelor's degree completed.
Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Math, or Economics preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website