Coverage area: Union County/Morris County/Middlesex County
Join the Coram CVS/specialty infusion services team as a Nurse Sales Liaison. Combine your clinical skills and marketing experiences in a business development setting. Working for an industry leader and the largest home infusion organization you play an integral role in delivering high-quality patient care and expanding our reach through the partnerships with our hospitals. Key responsibilities: *Assigned to selected hospitals to collaborate with case managers, physicians, referral sources and home health agencies to facilitate patient discharge and coordination of care. *Conduct initial infusion set-up and patient/caregiver training on our therapy services and technology. Assesses method of administration based on physician orders. Introduces formulary changes, diagnosis and route of feeding and advances in nutrition support. *Identify opportunities for improvement in patient care and participate in the institution's quality assurance/performance improvement initiatives as requested. *Maintain and grow core therapy admissions through customer relationships and provide responsive customer service within assigned hospitals. Work closely with the Territory Manager or Regional Vice President of Sales present and negotiate therapy programs.
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse who is ready for something new in your career? In the Clinical Sales Liaison role, you will have the opportunity to utilize your clinical expertise as well as your interpersonal skills. You will partner with various departments of assigned hospital systems to initiate high-quality care for our patients who are preparing for discharge to their homes. Our Clinical Liaisons facilitate timely placement of patients requiring home infusion or enteral services by gathering preadmission data and collaborating with hospital discharge team to ensure quality of service and implementation of an effective treatment plan. Responsibilities include actively building strong relationships with current and new customers along with partnering with internal team to grow Coram market share to meet sales goals. Ultimately, our goal is to provide an extraordinary customer and patient experience.
In this pay-for-performance position, you will be eligible for a quarterly bonus based on sales results in addition to your base salary.
As a Registered Nurse Clinical Sales Liaison, you will:
• Grow business by recognizing opportunities to expand relationships with referral sources and partner with the medical community to understand their patients' needs for a safe and smooth transition home
• Collaborates closely with the Territory Manager and Regional Sales Manager to present therapy programs within assigned hospitals in order to meet sales goals.
• Initiate, develop and grow relationships during regular sales calls with physicians, social workers, discharge planners and other healthcare practitioners to facilitate efficient coordination to home and increase number of referrals.
• Conduct initial infusion set-up and patient/caregiver education on our therapy services at bedside before they are discharged
• Utilize strong written and verbal communication and customer service skills in order to interact and form relationships with key partners and patients
• Work in a rapidly changing environment requiring multi-tasking, critical thinking and creative problem-solving
• Use excellent organizational tools requiring technical skills
Clinical Sales Liaisons with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services enjoy working in a unique and rewarding setting that allows them to use not only their exceptional clinical background but also their relationship building skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 5 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with innovative ideas, but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Learn more about us:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare and https://vimeo.com/search?q=cvshealth
Registered Nurse, RN, Marketing, Sales, Liaison, Representative, Territory Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Clinical Educator, Training, Team Building, Cardiology, DME Sales, Medical Device Sales, Infusion, Home Infusion, IV Team, Infusion Nurse, TPN, Discharge planning, Discharge planner, Case Manager
* Registered Nurse with current license in state of employment
* Minimum three years clinical (RN) nursing with at least one year IV infusion experience
* Current CPR certification
* Valid and current driver's license and auto insurance
*Two years of sales experience (or equivalent)
* Home healthcare experience
* CRNI certification
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website