Meritain Health an Aetna/CVS affiliate has multiple openings for Customer Service Representatives in our permanent work from home role. This position handles customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, internet or written correspondence. Customer inquiries are of basic and routine nature.
• Handle incoming calls from members and providers regarding claims status, benefits and eligibility, PPO participation, etc
• Maintain department established performance metrics at a meets or exceeds expectations level
• Work together as a team and apply the Aetna Core Values in day-to-day operations
• Creating a Differentiated Service Experience
• Demonstrating Service Discipline
• Handling Service Challenges
• Providing Solutions to Constituent Needs
• Working Across Boundaries
• Call center and medical terminology/insurance experience
• Experience in a production environment
High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website