Responsible for the acknowledgement of and accounting for timely receipts of all Rx merchandise as described in CVS-generated purchase orders and carrier freight bills. Responsible for the completeness of each receipt and final preparation of merchandise stacked on pallets and presented for putaway.
1st shift full-time position only.
-6:00AM - 2:00 PM
-Monday - Friday
MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD
• Receive according to priority – Control Drugs, Cooler Drugs. Priority List provided by Midwest DC.
• Sort and segregate incoming freight, using pallet jack when needed.
• Accurately count the number of cartons/pallets of each item received.
• Detail check merchandise against P.O.'s. Notify Rx Buyer (Rx Supervisor in Buyer's absence) of overages or damaged merchandise.
• Tag each item with License Plate for putaway.
• Total all quantities and complete general information on P.O./Driver Document.
• Ensure that all paperwork is completed and submitted for accurate updating of On-Line Receiving.
• Retrieve cases via WMS System.
• Operate manual, electric pallet jacks and any other equipment as required.
• Complete and submit daily worksheet describing task/work performed.
• Maintain a good line of communication with the Rx Purchasing Department.
• Maintain work area in a safe, clean, and orderly condition on a daily basis.
• Hand deliver completed P.O. worksheet to the Receiving clerical staff.
Warehouse experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate
High school diploma or GED required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website