It's a new day in health care. Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans, and community pharmacists we are pioneering a bold new approach to total health.
The Attain app is a first-of-its-kind health experience designed in collaboration with Apple. It helps drive healthy behavior by combining your health history with your Apple Watch activity to offer personalized goals, healthy actions, and rewards.
As a Lead mobile app developer, you will build front-end components in iOS and Android native mobile apps and integrate with complex backend components. The Lead mobile developer is essential for creating and working with a team to deliver quality products. As part of the Attain Digital team, you will be working to provide new features to an already existing app that will be enhanced with multiple new features.
Additional responsibilities of the iOS Lead developer include:
• Drive and improve the mobile app's technical direction, reinforcing the technical foundational, improving performance, and re-architecting as needed.
• Work with the client architecture team to create elegant and maintainable code focusing on autonomy and support from the team.
• Work with product, design, analytics and other fellow engineers on defining and implementing new features.
• Build elegant interfaces that look great and run smoothly and make the Attain app experience great.
• Effectively communicate and collaborate within Attain product team and across teams with engineers in other groups and business units.
• Actively participate in code peer reviews and work with backend engineers to define how data should be structured and delivered.
• 7+ years of relevant work experience
• 4+ years of experience in developing iOS Native app with Swift and Android Native app with Java or Kotlin.
• Must have experience with automated unit testing using XCTest, Espresso including mocking and spying.
• Good Knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
• Must have experience with source control using GIT and GIT version tools such as GitHub or Bitbucket.
• Should have good knowledge on building a continuous integration and deployment pipeline with tools like Fastlane, Circle CI, GitHub Actions.
• Experience working with complex backend systems integrating with different API calls in the native app.
• Experience releasing apps to App Store and Play Store.
• Experience leading and mentoring engineers.
• Good understanding of SOLID design principles.
• 10+ years of experience in developing applications healthcare IT space.
• 5+ years of experience in developing software applications for healthcare industr
• 4+ years of experience in building native apps for iOS and Android.
• Thorough understanding of Swift and XCode and Android Studio.
• Knowledge of the following tools:
o GitHub / Bitbucket
o Circle CI / GitHub Actions / Jenkins Pipeline
o Sonarcloud / Checkmarx / Veracode
• Experience working in a product development environment.
• Experience creating an accessible iOS app.
• Experience working with Apple Health (Healthkit) APIs and Apple Watch.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website