The Forecasting Sr. Consultant plays a critical role on our Forecasting and Analytics team. Our case volume, call volume and resource forecasts are the foundation for planning and building all aspects of the business allow us to successfully support our business partners and members. You will be delivering the analytics and insights in support of our business partners leveraging various tools such as Teradata and Tableau. In this role you will be analyzing data about Prior Authorization and Exception requests leveraging data from Teradata as well as Novologix and MedHOK. You will be working with various business partners in operations, quality, and resource planning to gain an understanding of their business needs. You will then provide insights and analysis that will help address their business need by leveraging your knowledge of the underlying data along with an understanding of the business. The insights and analysis will be provided to the business partners through Tableau dashboards, presentations, conversations, emails, and excel files.
Required to have experience in:
• Database concepts
• Excel (using functions such as vlookup, sumifs, indirect) and PowerPoint
• Use of SQL for extraction and manipulation of data
• Database Design
• Successfully dealing with ambiguity or uncertainty and ability to learn on the fly to understand and solve new problems
• Identify, analyze, and solve complex problems considering a variety of factors and business partners needs
• Interpret and make inferences from data with narrow turn-around times
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines while maintaining the highest level of attention to detail
• Communicate effectively in a manner that is clear, logical, and consistent with peers and senior leadership
Preferred to have experience in:
• Healthcare industry or other Operations experience
• Presenting abstract concepts to business partners
• Interact and influence at all levels of the organization
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website