CVS's mandate is to transform health and wellness via products that enable consumer engagement and best-in-class experience. This team is responsible for CVS's digital transformation and all digital products; as well as the development and execution of the digital roadmap. A key part of the responsibility is to build an integrated platform that enables the delivery of products to drive engagement and revolutionize health and wellness. We want you to be part of the team that will build this next generation platform.
CVS Digital is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience working in fast-paced startup like environment. A talented software development professional with deep technical background and experience building excellent user focused solutions.
Experience working as part of a team is critical, with team leadership skills a plus
Additional Responsibilities of the Senior Full Stack Software Engineer:
- Develop elegant code and state-of-the-art responsive customer experiences
- Leading discussions with stakeholders from User Experience, Architecture, and Product
- Ability to partner effectively with cross functional and cross organization teams
- Mentor and guide junior developers
- Experience in modern development frameworks for all layers of development
- Participate in high-level T-Shirt sizing and bottoms up story estimation
- Experience in modern front-end frameworks
- Conduct Unit, System, and Integration testing, fixing issues
- Serving as a technical Subject Matter Expert; provide up-to-date knowledge of competitive products, services and trends through research of current technology and trends
- 2+ years of using and creating RESTful APIs using Java or Node.js technologies
- 2+ years of experience in relational databases, NoSQL, or cloud datastores
- Experience/knowledge with CI/CD Experience
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in developing and deploying scalable cloud-based systems with AWS
- Experience with development toolsets, deployment tools, and testing automation tools
- SAFe Software Development methodologies
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in UX accessibility
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Experience with optimization skills to improve performance, scalability, and usability of our applications
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry
Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent years of experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website