CVS Clinical Trial Recruitment partners with leading global biopharma clients to deliver qualified patients into ongoing pharmaceutical clinical trials in order to improve and accelerate clinical research for drug and vaccine development. The Director of Solution Strategy owns the product roadmap and manages key milestones of the multi-year Recruitment platform product. He/She works with leaders in Clinical Trial Services (CTS) to deliver an industry-leading patient recruitment and engagement product with patient-centric experience, delivers feasibility and ad hoc analysis results for business development team, run the interface between the back-end product team and other CTS partners, and provide analytical consultation to Pharma sponsors. The Director of Solution strategy will be both hands on and lead a team to:
• Design and develop the Clinical Recruitment Platform (CRP) data strategy and product roadmap
• Manages executive communication with senior leaders (e.g. SVP, EVP)
• Drives the growth of Clinical Trial Recruitment business and partner with Business Development (BD) team to manage relationship with Pharma sponsors
• Define objectives and key milestones for the platform product build and oversee all project management activities including team communication, PMO updates, stakeholder management and leadership updates
• Work with a large cross-functional team to design, refine, and optimize product offering to Pharma sponsors and translate business asks into features in CRP
• Conduct analyses to support project deliverables including developing feasibility assessment of clinical trials in the pipeline, trial planning, design digital product data flow, and create patients funnel along each step of recruiting as necessary.
• Own internal and external reporting
• Develop and maintain relationships with wide range of stakeholders including business partners, IT, Legal, etc.
8+ years of overall working experience with 3+ years of experience working at a top consulting firm, enterprise analytics function or corporate strategy function
• Proven track record to lead a team and manage direct reports
• Manage large scale project, lead the solution strategy team effectively and collaborate with Data engineer and Data scientists
• Strong analytical skills to set directions for analytical team members, translate business requirements into analytics, quality check the results and communicate the insights to businesss stakeholders
• Effectively drive projects and deliver objectives in highly cross functional team environment, which will include colleagues and partners with diverse skills and backgrounds, such as data engineers, data scientists, application developers, business analysts, etc
• Operate and lead in a complex, cross-functional organization or company where your teams need to collaborate and integrate with other business and IT teams
• Written and oral communication and data presentation, with ability to tailor the communication style to the right audience, from the analytic professional to the senior business leaders
• Knowledge of Healthcare space and clinical trial space
• Experience in product development or large scale IT/digital/Analyitcs transformation
• Advanced degree (MBA, MS or PhD)
Bachelors degree required. Advanced degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website