As a Pharmacy Technician I – Sterile Compounding you will be working with cutting edge technology compounding specialized and complex therapies within the clean room environment. The Pharmacy Technician is essential to ensuring patients receive their medications in a timely manner. The Pharmacy Technician position is responsible for utilizing their clinical and IV/TPN knowledge alongside the pharmacist to provide specialty infusion services that will be delivered/ administered to patients in their homes.
As part of the Coram Sterile Compounding team you will utilize your clinical knowledge and provide our patients with the smooth service and delivery of their medication to their homes. Make a difference by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient's one on one care.
Additional responsibilities of the Pharmacy Technician I - Sterile Compounding include:
- Preparation and compounding of sterile products
- Maintaining the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements
- Documentation of IV admixture and clean room suite sterility testing
- Complete order entry and refills under the supervision of the pharmacist
- Inventory management and storage, complete appropriate documentation, such as labels, log sheets and reports
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs
- Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners and patients
- Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
- Active state Pharmacy Technician license required
- Minimum of 1 year of pharmacy technician experience
- National Pharmacy Technician certification preferred
- 2+ years of IV compounding experience
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
Associates Degree (Pharmacy Technology AAS)
Obtain National Pharmacy Technician Certification within 12 months
Active State Pharmacy Technician License
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website