Family Summary/Mission: Assists managers in achieving organization purposes and objectives by solving management and business problems, identifying and seizing new opportunities, enhancing thought leadership and implementing change.
Position Summary/Mission: Assists in the development of enterprise and business unit strategic plans. Works on cross-enterprise initiatives as assigned. Responsible for providing analysis, presentation and other support materials within areas of expertise; and developing new areas of expertise. Develop relationships with internal peers, external consultants and cross-functional team members as required in support of initiatives. Supports resolution of problems of a short-term nature with moderate supervision and develops capacity to address mid and longer-term issues.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements: include but are not limited to (* denotes essential functions)
• Assists in the development of strategic/operational business plans
• Conducts research associated with business issues
• Uses program design strategies to document end to end workflows for new and existing processes
• Creates business requirements to support strategic optimization and program design
• Creates user friendly workflows, job aids and resources to support operations teams
• Supports UAT and business simulation activities for new workflows and system enhancements
• Monitors and reports on performance relative to newly implemented workflows
• Assists in the development of communications to leadership and end-users
• Assists in the development of process solutions relative to the corporate care management strategic direction
• Participates in development of consistent, efficient and cost-effective processes, procedures and appropriate accountability
• Participates in special projects that impact operational workflows
• Leads project and/or program management work including monitoring and tracking of progress and status update communications
• 2+ years experience and exposure to any of the following technical/functional areas: management consulting, project management, operations management and/or marketing.
• Experience with small or mid-sized cross-functional initiatives, with a moderate degree of complexity.
• Knowledge of internal systems such as MedCompass or Salesforce is preferred
• Experience or course work developing detailed analysis, presentations and support material to successfully implement a project, strategy and/or change initiative.
• Demonstrated relationship management skills at peer level.
Education and Certification Requirements
• College degree.
• Masters degree preferred, but not required.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website