Great employees deserve great leadership. Here is your chance to make a real difference in your career. CVS Health, is Fortune 5 Company and we are looking for leaders to make an impact. Due to growth, we are looking for a Call Center Supervisor to join us in our Mount Prospect location.
Responsible for the direct daily supervision of pharmacy service representatives (PSRs) personnel providing proactive compliance and ordering calls for all medications dispensed by CVS/specialty Pharmacy Network. The Supervisor is responsible for guidance and direction to staff, directing daily workflow, schedule preparation and management, ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures, interviewing/hiring process, staff training, problem solving and follow-up, performance monitoring and evaluation, including corrective action, and data gathering and report preparation.
Additional critical responsibilities include:
• complete annual written review on individuals
• provide ongoing performance updates throughout the year
• counsel and administer disciplinary action in accordance to department and Human Resource policies
• coordinate workflow and procedure changes and problem resolution as it relates to the department and organization
• promote collaborations between team members, managers and departments
• address questions and concerns from the team
• provide individual and department training, mentoring and motivation to support and improve performance
Rotating shifts (opening 6:30am-3:00pm, mid 9:30am-6:00pm and closing 1:00pm-9:30pm). There are also rotating responsibilities to work on Saturday and Sunday from 8:00am-5:00pm.
We offer a competitive benefit package including vacation, 10 paid holidays per year, health/dental/vision insurance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and 20-30% employee discount at all CVS stores.
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- 3+ years experience working with call center or in a pharmacy environment
- Specialty pharmacy experience
- Experience working with strict deadlines and ability to meet deadlines on a daily basis
- Experience in a high intensity, fast paced production environment
- Ability to effectively manage people and provide team leadership
- Extreme accuracy, and attention to detail and data standards
- Ability to work in teams and coordinate work efforts
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to customer focus to ensure patients are responded to with accurate and timely information
- Ability to evaluate work and process flow to ensure optimal efficiencies
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Bachelor's Degree
- High School Diploma or GED required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website