We are looking for an experienced UX lead/manager for our Burlington, MA, office. You'll work alongside talented and passionate teammates from diverse backgrounds. Together, you'll identify customer problems or opportunities, develop the strategic UX vision, and communicate that narrative across the business. You'll manage UX designers and lead cross-functional teams through a user-centered design approach, both hands-on and through facilitation.
We want a passionate, empathic leader who has led and mentored a design team and brings a track record of delivering positive outcomes to consumers. Daily responsibilities include supporting continuous discovery, mentoring staff, and solving complex problems while innovating by partnering with product and engineering leadership.
What You'll Do
• Work closely with Product and Engineering to help shape current feature development and influence future roadmap direction
• Utilize user-centered design approaches to define the customer problem/opportunity with cross-functional teams
• Develop the UX strategy and vision, and communicate and coordinate UX strategy with cross-functional teams
• Lead design thinking exercises such as design workshops
• Develop concepts, wireframes, and prototypes, through facilitation and hands-on work
• Oversee quality and efficiency of team deliverables and strike an appropriate balance to maximize user experience and business results
• Manage, mentor and lead the performance cycle for a team of UX designers
• Cultivate an environment of inspiration, innovation, opportunity skills training and career pathing
• 10+ years of designing and 5+ years of managing teams and working in a Product, Engineering, and Design environment
• Ability to collaborate with partners and stakeholders to develop and articulate detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet these requirements
• A solid grasp of user-centered design, design thinking, planning and conducting user research, rapid prototyping, user testing, and heuristic analysis
• Extensive experience in iOS, Android/Material design, and responsive web design best practices
• Solid understanding of WCAG best practices
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and partners
• Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, OmniGraffle, Creative Suite, and the like is a must
Expert proficiency in Sketch and InVision and/or other industry-standard design tools
Experience in medical or other highly regulated fields
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website