Responsible for the production, sortation, and distribution of all system generated forms (reports, store generated billings, labels, etc.) on a daily basis. Meet established deadlines to ensure the facility has the necessary documents required to process orders for the stores serviced by this facility.
Monday - Friday, 3:30 PM - 11:30 PM.
Hourly rate: $15.50 per hour (plus $0.50 per hour shift differential for 2nd shift). $1.00 per hour automatic increase after 6 months. Total starting after 6 months = $17.00 per hour.
• Ability to read, write and count accurately.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in computer software applications in a Windows environment, specifically spreadsheet knowledge (Excel), word processing (Word).
• Knowledge of basic mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
• Ability to operate various equipment including PC, IBM Printers and SATO Printers.
• Professional telephone skills: ability to greet and professionally represent the organization to other CVS facilities and the various vendors who serve the distribution center.
• Ability to maintain predictable and reliable attendance
• Physical Demands: this position has an occasional lifting requirement (50%) other physical activities include Frequent bending/reaching/stooping (34-66%); occasional walking/standing/climbing (0-33%).
• Work environment: Warehouse environment, which includes seasonal temperature changes, rolling equipment, and conveyors.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Perform required duties while operating all equipment (printers, terminal, PC, etc.) in a safe and responsible manner.
• Operate terminal and computer to drop CVS store orders, new store set ups, run reports, and print daily, weekly, monthly, and annual documents, to include reprints, run Cognos reports. Place work on hold and combine batches as necessary. Fill in daily Ops plan in a timely manner. Balance work to RX and FS.
• Sort all documents produced and distribute to appropriate locations for pick-up (Supervisors' offices, and mailboxes).
• In the event a billing is interrupted, contact and work with Management, EXE and the Data Support Group/Technicians in Woonsocket, to resolve any and all problems.
• Contact vendors when appropriate for equipment repair/maintenance. Notify Supervisor of all necessary maintenance requirements.
• Call in tickets as necessary and notify Manager of all issues related to problems/delays.
• In the event of substantial “downtime” (or whenever Operator expects to have an impact on the facility's operation) contact management and advise of all pertinent information. Re-prioritize the balance of the workload based on operational needs.
• Maintain inventories on site. Send a complete weekly inventory to Corporate contact and immediate Supervisor.
• Maintain a daily log tracking any “downtime”, providing as many specifics as possible in order to identify trends, which might be addressed by management.
• Maintain a log of all batch print times by day.
• Process Rush Orders, respond and reply to Corporate requests, pull product or make arrangements with appropriate departments, process rushes in Admin UPS area or RX dock.
• Process New Hires and Separations.
• Process all RX daily re-bills.
• Responsible for maintaining and operating all IBM and SATO printers. Assist in maintenance and troubleshooting of WMS Hardware.
• Perform all other duties as requested by Supervision/Management.
• Overtime demands- seasonal and heavy promotional times require overtime regularly, up to and including weekends.
• Operate copier to reproduce a given number of small reports, where quantity produced by the system is not adequate for the proper distribution as needed in the facility.
• Take steps necessary to produce additional reports as requested by facility personnel.
• Maintain the Computer Room and all equipment therein in a clean, safe and orderly condition. Maintain first level cleanliness in keeping product free from trash and dust.
• Perform other duties as requested by Supervisor/Manager.
6+ months of warehouse experience
Ability to lift 40 lbs
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to read, write and count accurately
Good written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of basic mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
Ability to operate various equipment including Computer Terminal, PC, IBM Printers
Professional telephone skills
Ability to maintain predictable and reliable attendance
You should be comfortable working in warehouse environment, which includes seasonal temperature changes, rolling
equipment, and conveyors
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
Ability to use UPS machine
High School diploma or GED is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website