Our Exciting Work Environment
Are you a Bruins fan and love being part of the action at TD Garden? Well, Delaware North's Chairman owns both! Come join Delaware North where you can be part of all the excitement at our newest travel hospitality operation at Boston Logan Airport!
Boston Logan International Airport is New England's primary airport and one of the nation's busiest transportation hubs. Starting mid-2018 through 2019, Delaware North will bring its world-class travel hospitality expertise to the 36 million-plus travelers who pass through the airport each year with a wide array of new food, beverage and retail offerings that are true taste of Boston. Full- and quick-service restaurants and retail outlets will be located throughout the airport, with locations in multiple-terminals.The Opportunity
The successful Assistant Restaurant Manager will assist the Restaurant General Manager in the day-to-day operations for Monica's Mercado.
Specific duties include:
- Coordinate and supervise activities of employees and supervisory personnel; train employees in company policies and procedures; ensure quality employee performance.
- Verify sales reporting, cash handling and payroll accounting reports; prepare various cost and operational reports.
- Manage food, labor and inventory
- Maintain positive customer relations by ensuring efficient, quality service and products.
- Maintain proper implementation of sanitation procedures and standards.
- Ensure that maintenance of all equipment is completed when necessary.
- Ensure effective operation of areas at all times
- Associates degree preferred with emphasis in business or food service management and 3+ years direct food and beverage management experience a must!
- Knowledge of food preparation and inventory control procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and mathematical ability and be familiar with operation of standard food and beverage equipment.
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website