Our Exciting Work Environment
Serves alcoholic beverages to guests responsibly, in accordance with the Company's alcohol policies, GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Receives drink orders from patrons or servers.
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons following standard recipes and using company standardized proportions; serves wine and bottled beer or draws draught beer.
- Enters drink orders into cash register, collects payment from patrons for drinks served and makes correct change.
- Completes Daily Bar Sales Report accurately
- Maintains bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors, beverages, condiments and supplies.
- Cleans and stores bar equipment and bar stock
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Washes and sanitizes glassware
- Prepares and replenishes appetizers and/or garnishes as needed.
Education & Experience:
- One to two years previous experience as a bartender in a high volume environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment alcohol service training
- Basic math skills, with ability to accurately total guest checks and make correct change.
- Possess basic knowledge of standard drink recipes and alcohol brand names.
- Verbal communication skills; listening skills with ability to take beverage orders and fill those orders correctly.
- Ability to remain standing for entire length of shift
- Constant walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to lift stock up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Bar environment- noise level may be moderate to high during busy times.
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
Delaware North Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website