Our Exciting Work Environment
Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At Camelback Ranch, we provide food and beverage concessions, luxury suites catering, and retail for our partners, the MLB's Chicago White Sox and MLB's Los Angeles Dodgers during spring training. We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines – making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.The Opportunity
As part of the Concession team here at Camelback Ranch, you can take a shot at putting your customer service and food abilities to the test! Concessions is more than just peanuts and cracker jacks it's a major part of entertainment and you can be a part of changing the way that fans experience the game. It's about having the capability of creating special experiences; in fact, they are experiences so special they create memories that last a lifetime.
We are looking for candidates, 18 years of age or older, willing to work an event driven schedule on a part-time basis.
These events are primarily during the day, nights, and weekends.
Even if you have no experience, but have an appetite for learning, possess a desire to work in a fast paced environment, and exhibit exceptional people skills, we can teach you the rest!
Why work for us?
- You will be a part of the Camelback Ranch game day experience.
- Work with your friends or make new ones – Special Refer-A-Friend Bonus program
- An opportunity to grow your customer service skills.
- Meals provided
- Free parking
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Low commitment for part-time work.
- Great for 2nd income, students, and retirees.
Opportunities to Advance
- Ability to develop your leadership skills and be on the fast track for hospitality career advancement
Come help sports fans create memorable moments.
Apply on company website