Company: Delaware North
Location: Rock Island, IL
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Hospitality, Travel, Leisure
Performs the drop and count of all gaming and non-gaming revenues.
- Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
- Responsible for the counting and recording of Electronic Gaming Device bill validator drop boxes and Table game drop boxes.
- Responsible for the Bill Validator Drop Box collection/drop process.
- A Count Team Member may assume the duties of the Assistant Count Team Supervisor for a shift, if so designated. The Count Team Member will be designated prior to his/her shift by the Count Team Supervisor.
- Count of non-gaming daily drop funds (i.e., Buffet, Steakhouse, Gift Shop, etc.).
- Maintain compliance with Internal Controls during processes.
- Ensures department adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of all promotions and events.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Computer skills
- Cash Handling experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Read, write, speak, and understand English
- Able to work flexible shifts
- Operate in mentally and physically stressful situations
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations
- Respond to visual and aural cues
- Able to be confined to a small area for a long period of time
Apply on company website