Our Exciting Work Environment
Southland Casino Racing, owned and operated by Delaware North, features more than 2,000 slot machines, live blackjack tables, craps, roulette, live greyhound racing and simulcast wagering. Southland is located in West Memphis, Arkansas, only a short drive from downtown Memphis, Tennessee.
At Southland, guests have an array of options for dining and other entertainment, including the World Market Buffet, Bourbon Street Steakhouse, Sport Bar & Grill, & High Limit Bar.
The Drop Team Member is responsible for the retrieval, transport, and replacement of cash boxes from the EGS machines in accordance with the Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards, state and federal laws. Must be able to obtain an Arkansas Gaming & Racing License. Must be at least 21 years old.
- Removes cash boxes from EGS machine bases; replaces empty boxes.
- Operates cash count machines
- Complies with Count room security and surveillance protocols
- Performs manual cash counts
- Transports drop boxes to count room
- Remove currency from BAM machines
- Collect Mutuel Teller Bags
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Arkansas Gaming Commission License required
- Arkansas Racing License required
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must be able to handle large amounts of money accurately, honestly, and in a professional manner
- Requires frequent lifting, bending, and pushing
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently
- Must be able to stand and walk 100% of shift
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Occasionally smoky and loud
- Occasional extreme temperatures (heat).
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website