Mardi Gras Casino & Resort features more than 850 slot machines and a mix of 25 table games, including Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Big Six and more. Or test your skill in our Big Easy Poker Room – where you can play beginners and experts alike in Texas Hold'em, Omaha Hi-Lo and 7-Card Stud.
Experience our hotel with 150 deluxe rooms, including 21 suites. Every overnight stay offers a double pillow-top mattress; free high-speed internet access; high-definition, flat-screen television; cooked-to-order breakfast; and access to our saline pol, hot tub, fitness center and more.
Whether you are looking for an intimate gourmet dinner or a quick meal, Mardi Gras Casino & Resort has something for you. Our French Quarter restaurant offers a fine-dining experience with steaks, seafood and more. The First Turn restaurant allows you to eat casual full-service cuisine while overlooking the greyhound racetrack, and Café Orleans offers a variety of sandwiches and snacks for a lighter, faster option.
Join us for live greyhound and simulcast racing action! Enjoy the thrill of betting and winning while overlooking our racetrack or experiencing one of our state-of-the-art simulcast areas. Live racing is available year-round.The Opportunity
We are looking for Full Time Security Officers to join our exciting work environment at Mardi Gras Casino, where our vision is to delight guests by creating the world's best experiences today while reimagining tomorrow.
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Police all gaming floor entrances.
- Check identification for legal age.
- Assist with Rover and Control directives when required.
- Assist Rover and Control with ground level surveillance.
- TIPS certification required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of company policies and the facility.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work weekends, nights & holidays.
- Must be able to obtain a WV lottery license.
- Must be able to obtain a WV racing commission Greyhound license.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimum supervision
- Frequently required to stand and walk for entire length of shift
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website