Our Exciting Work Environment
Southland Casino Racing, owned and operated by Delaware North, features more than 2,000 slot machines, live blackjack tables, craps, roulette, live greyhound racing and simulcast wagering. Southland is located in West Memphis, Arkansas, only a short drive from downtown Memphis, Tennessee.
At Southland, guests have an array of options for dining and other entertainment, including the World Market Buffet, Bourbon Street Steakhouse, Cafe 56, and the High Limit Bar.
Conducts facility wide surveillance camera operations, assists in the protection of and ensures a safe environment for patrons, associates, and company assets in accordance with the Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards (and applicable Operational Standards.) Assists in Supervision of Agents. Must be at least 21. Must be able to obtain an Arkansas Racing & Gaming License.
- Assists Supervisor in planning and scheduling
- Trains new staff and continuous training of staff
- Monitors all areas of the property including but not limited to Table Games activity, Slot & Cage activity, F&B activity, and Security in the facility and the entire property.
- Observes and reports procedural violations and illegal activity
- Makes written reports and logs on any observed violations and illegal activity in a timely manner
- Ensure that all cameras and computer systems are operational
- Assist in investigations
- Keeps staff/supervisor advised of daily events, and all company and departmental activities
- Ensures that all state racing and gaming regulations and polices are followed
- Complies with confidentiality regulations regarding all surveillance information including camera coverage, investigations, and proprietary material
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years Casino Surveillance agent/operator experience required.
- Knowledge of all casino table games preferred.
- Gaming and/or law enforcement experience preferred.
- Arkansas Gaming Commission License and Arkansas Racing Commission License Required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills including e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, routine database activity, and record keeping.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to write legibly and express thoughts on paper in a clear manner
- Ability to operate and/ or train staff to operate surveillance equipment.
- Ability to prioritize task, handle multiple projects simultaneously, organize and complete assignments
- Ability to work across departmental lines.
- Basic knowledge/training in investigations
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems (word and excel)
- Ability to See and recognize details on video screen
- Ability to Hear and Speak to communicate on two way Radio.
- Ability to sit, stoop
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Dark area viewing video Monitors for entire shift
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website