What You'll Do:
- Utilize in depth product knowledge of the Cisco Contact Center Enterprise platform for Call and Multi-Channel Routing, Advanced Speech Recognition tools (e.g., Nuance ASR), Cisco Omni-Channel solutions, WFO Optimization (Contact Recording, Quality Management and Workforce Management) and Web Collaboration products that integrate into the Salesforce product suites is required.
- Design, implement and support large scale enterprise class cloud contact center deployments supporting 1,000 agents.
- Lead discovery-related conversations, workshops, and associated deliverables for stakeholders
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Manage, mentor, coach and train junior staff on an ongoing basis
Customer Strategy & Applied Design
Our Customer Strategy & Applied Design team focuses on helping clients discover, design, and prototype customer growth strategies and innovation portfolios to create and drive change in a digital world. We bring knowledge and offerings to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients' customers and develop new experiences for them. Our team of professionals has deep capabilities in strategy, customer experience, digital strategy and innovation.
We deliver set of customer focused work:
| Help clients build capabilities to better understand customer value drivers and make choices about the markets and segments they serve through digital, social, and mobile channels; optimize pricing decisions and shape the most strategic issues on the CMO agenda
| Help clients improve the quality, nature and power of interactions between the customer and the organization across the lifecycle of sales, marketing and service at each and every touch point.
| Help clients rapidly design, prototype and launch new businesses and experiences, translating insights on human behavior from design-led methods into offerings and technologies that delight customers and drive growth
| Help clients understand, envision and articulate “digital” as a business strategy aligned with their CEO's agenda – and then craft a plan to embed everything they do with the latest technology solutions and business models to compete in the marketplace for customers and talent
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of Contact Center Experience
• 4+ years of Cisco Contact Center Enterprise platform experience
• 1+ years of ACD Engineering experience
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Willingness to travel 75% or more as needed
• 2+ years of Advanced Speech Recognition Tools (Nuance ASR) experience
• WFO Optimization (Contact Recording, Quality Management and Workforce Management)
• Salesforce integration experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21ROSCSPMPM018-CM
Apply on company website