AI and Data Ops
We establish and operate the data fabric of our client's largest and most complex deployments enabling organizations to adapt to the rapidly changing business needs using their core data platforms, applications and solutions. And we deliver this using a combination of people, automation, AI and industry leading practices to enable intelligent operations across all levels of enterprise.
We provide flexible, long-term, staffing models that allow us to optimize the data life cycle, drive agility and scale and put data in the hands of decision makers faster and drive enhanced analytics insights.
Deloitte's AI and Data Operations offering provides our clients a proven approach to optimizing, modernizing and operating their data and analytics capabilities, as well as their platforms and infrastructure. Deloitte supports Clients as they transition their data and analytics investment and operational focus from routine capabilities to a shift to driving business value and innovation.
Work you'll do
Consultants in our Platform Operations capability work within an engagement team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Support administration, management and operations (including patches and upgrades) of data platforms (on-premise and cloud) that enable data and analytics workloads like data warehouses, data lakes, BI/Visualization and analytics.
- Perform proactive and automated monitoring of the health and availability of the data platforms to minimize business disruption and impact.
- Address requests and tickets related to data platform and infrastructure provisioning, access, availability, security, upgrades and performance
- Manage day to day interaction with client stakeholders to ensure satisfactory measurement and reporting of key Data DevOps metrics
- Coordination between multiple delivery centers to manage to engagement service level agreements
- Responsible for supporting and leading project threads
- Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
AI and Data Operations
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The AI and Data Operations team leverages the power of data, analytics, Intelligent automation, science and cognitive technologies combined with the Data Dev Ops approach to help uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy and Analytics and Cognitive practices, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
The AI & Data Operations team will work with our clients to:
- Stand up and operate their data and analytics related capabilities, applications and infrastructure by providing multi-year managed services leveraging the constructs and principles of Data Dev Ops
- Provide capacity by embedding talent in our client organizations to quickly scale data, business intelligence, visualization and analytical teams up and down, on-demand
- Support as-a-service based subscription models at scale that include analytics and data assets supporting industry and function-specific needs
- 2+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience to include: Analytics + Information Management experience (Business Intelligence Reporting, Data Warehouse/ETL), Data analysis experience with BI tools, Performance tuning of queries and report calculations
- At least 1 year hands-on working experience with QlikView or Power BI to include experience creating visuals, and building dashboards and customizations to meet the needs of the end-user
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience with ITSM (IT Service Management) tools and the individual modules of ITSM
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Escalation Management
- Release Management
- Configuration Management
- Experience working on Hybrid cloud / Multi-cloud environments
- Ability to drive insight by designing visualizations with logical and meaningful data flow
- Expertise in building data visualizations with a strong understanding of the appropriate chart types to use to highlight patterns in the data for unstructured and structured data sets
- Experience in data modeling, analysis, design, testing, development and implementation
- Experience in optimizing QlikView/Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization
- Experience developing dashboard wireframes and design requirements based on discussion with an understanding of technical and visual design considerations
- Understanding of the benefits of data warehousing, data architecture, data quality processes, data warehousing design and implementation, table structure, fact and dimension tables, logical and physical database design, data modeling, reporting process metadata, and ETL processes
- Experience designing and developing data cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 51313
Apply on company website