Deloitte is currently seeking candidates for our Alliance Manager (AM) positions, particular to the Advisory and Cyber Risk portfolio. AMs will have strong project management skills, attention to detail, outstanding oral / written communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across a matrixed organization.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
Work You'll Do:
The AM will work with the leadership team of 1-3 alliances that are of strategic importance to Deloitte, and will act as the single point of contact for all alliance operations related requests and activities. Once engaged, the AM will develop deep knowledge of their alliance(s) and their relationship with the appropriate Deloitte client team within Advisory & Cyber Risk. The AM will perform a wide variety of activities that will be focused on relationship management, ranging from analytical tasks to operation of the alliance to some levels of alliance-based marketing. The AM will lead initiatives and the execution of alliance operations activities, co-facilitate meetings and cadence calls on pipeline, plan for and coordinate key client events, while building Deloitte's brand and trust with the assigned alliance(s). The role involves:
- Co-lead the alliance planning session preparation, including agenda development, research, materials gathering and consolidation, coordination among alliance leadership, logistics, as well as notes capture and report outs.
- Co-Lead the development and maintenance of alliance relationship tools including relationship strategy, relationship charts/relationship balance sheet as well as tracking relationship building action items across alliance team members
- Co-Lead opportunity management process, including creating and updating relationship management system entries, reporting and maintenance
- Coordinate Alliance Service Assessment activities with project and alliance leadership
- Collect, store and track all final signed contractual documents in a central repository
- Monitor and manage adherence to the Master Services Agreement (MSA) and alliance agreements
- Assist with business development activities by connecting the alliance team responsible with the appropriate Deloitte Advisory team for particular accounts
- Collaborate with marketing teams to:
- Propose ideas for alliance team to connect with clients, including customization of Deloitte eminence materials and distribution of relevant thought-leadership to key stakeholders
- Identify brand differentiators at the client and create client-specific marketing materials, and work with the industry teams to engage our ACE and ACE+ accounts
- Research and distribute relevant client and marketplace news to alliance team and also in-bound communication of alliance materials to the Deloitte teams
- Develop and manage alliance-level onboarding/off boarding materials and process
- Manage alliance's alumni program where appropriate for previous Deloitte talent
- Coordinate support and project resources in US India where appropriate
- Have an understanding of alliance/engagement economics and key indicators
- Understand levers that impact alliance/engagement economics
- Manage qualifications process, including development/coordination/posting
- Support the alliance team in collecting and centrally storing relevant client materials (engagement deliverables etc.)
- Monitor and share relevant thought leadership with alliance team
- Act as the gateway for all alliance-related information requests
- Provide recommendations to alliance leadership related to alliance management and infrastructure
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with all members of the alliance team
- Establish internal firm contacts with other alliance support practitioners engaged within the alliance(s), leverage alliance support activities and resources that can be brought to the alliance team
- Stay current with alliance news, trends and hot topics
- Ability to handle minimal travel to key events (estimated 3-5 per year)
- Bachelor's degree
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with alliance teams. Team player
- Project management experience (process-oriented) and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Demonstrated success performing in a large matrixed organization
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – strong PowerPoint and Excel skills critical
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to act autonomously, self-starter
- Quick learner with high energy and creative problem-solving skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Detail oriented, ability to adapt to changing environment
- Energetic, enthusiastic and organized
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 19954
Apply on company website