Who we are
Do you like helping customersimplement innovative AI driven cloud based omni channel contact centers andsolve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloudcomputing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping groups understandapplication architectures and integration approaches? Do you have theconsultative and leadership skills to help customers succeed with their cloudefforts?
Deloitte is looking for Senior Consultants to help build and drive the AmazonConnect offering. If you are a highlytechnical person and can dive deep and build complex AWS optimizedarchitectures and assist Clients in building and deploying Amazon Connect basedContact Centers, we want to hear from you!
Work you'll do
This rolerequires both breadth and depth in cloud and a number of related technologydomains (e.g. applications, infrastructure, security, software development,analytics). But more specifically this role is focused on supporting ourgrowing cloud customer call center practice leveraging Amazon Connect. Types ofthings you will support with:
- Amazon Connect architecture SME/Lead supporting projects across Deloitte Cloud Engineering leading design, architecture and implementation solutions on our toughest client problems and technology challenges
- Working and building relationships with client technology leaders (C-Level, VPs, Directors, etc.) to harness the benefits cloud call center technologies
- Conduct knowledge sharing or training sessions on cloud or Deloitte capabilities
- Development of best practice and knowledge sharing through a number of methods (e.g. blogposts, whitepapers, articles, prototypes, proof of concepts, workshops, demos, breakout sessions)
- Support pursuits and opportunities to help drive growth
- Maintaining your technology edge by continuing to grow your technology acumen through continuous research and learning of future trends
- Deep and relevant contact center industry experience
- Experience and expertise building integrations across WFM, CRM, Unified Communications and other related contact center solutions
- Experience using and leveraging APIs
- Knowledge and experience of cloud computing and cloud computing models (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Self-starter with deep hands-on work experience with production implementations on public cloud providers within large enterprises
- Direct experience with leading, designing, and developing cloud architecture designs that align with well-architected cloud principles such as operational excellence, security, performance efficiency, reliability, and cost optimization
- 10+ years of overall experience, to include a minimum of 5 years of enterprise, full-life cycle in Architecture in the professional IT/Software Development services industry
- 3+ years project experience architecting, building, and supporting cloud-based solutions on AWS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Applicable cloud certification within AWS
- Current or previous proven experience and hands-on as a successful senior engineer and/or cloud engineer (highly desirable)
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and concepts such as agile, SCRUM, CI/CD, and DevOps
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, coaching, analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Experienced, persuasive and effective presenter, both written and verbal.
- Experience leading high-performing, results driven teams with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How you'll grow
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best workevery day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there'salways room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in additionto hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people makea great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn more about what workingat Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive cultureencourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individualsby recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make dailychoices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware.We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways tomaintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make animpact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends torelationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte'simpact on the world.
We want job seekers exploringopportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with yourinterview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about theorganization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips fromDeloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATCMGRKL019-CBO
Apply on company website