Description - External
Anaplan Architect Manager
Are you passionate about helping governments solve complex challenges that directly impact the quality and level of service to the public through critical transformations with next generation tools? As a member of our Enterprise Performance practice, you will design and implement creative models for forecasting, planning and budgeting as well as other use cases such as allocations, workforce modeling.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration, and personal well-being.
Work You'll Do
Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving enterprise transformation in government through the development of leading modernization strategies, and the application of digital technologies. You will be involved in the design, development, and deployment of Anaplan models to address gaps in functionality with current systems.
- Help governments maximize the return on their modernization initiatives.
- Work with government leadership teams on transforming their finance, operations and related processes through technology enablement with Anaplan.
- Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, architecting, deploying, and supporting models for cash forecasting, multiple forms of budget formulation (Zero Based, Outcome Based), complex allocations, and project programming for Transportation organizations.
- Offer end-to-end solutions including process analysis and design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support, and administration support.
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of other colleagues.
- Assist with business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting.
Enterprise Performance - Our Enterprise Performance team focuses on designing and implementing process improvements through Anaplan technology for our client executives in the office of Finance, Operations, and the Governor's/Mayor's office. Our ambition is to help public sector clients modernize their systems so they can recognize process improvements to serve their constituents better.
- Budget Formulation and Budget Execution - Delivers leading practices to make budgets more efficient, transparent and nimble to respond to rapidly changing circumstance like the pandemic.
- Crisis Management - Help governments respond to crisis such as the COVID Pandemic, Hurricanes, Tornados, and the border crisis. Rapidly assess crisis requirements and build models to address those requirements through agile project techniques.
- Forecasting - Design and develop models for forecasting a wide variety of forecast types for state and local governments including cash forecasting for state and local governments, short and long-term revenue and funding forecasts for DOT's and Transportation Authorities, and forecast trends for government programs leveraging statistical methods and predictive planning.
- Project Programming and Execution - Help department of transportation and transit authorities develop 5-10 year plans of infrastructure projects and submit them to their states and the US DOT to get funding approvals to provide improved travel experiences for the public.
- Program Management Enablement - Design and develop models to track and manage multiple projects that roll up to programs while tracking and reporting key performance indicators to gauge the health of each project.
- A broad-based and business-oriented understanding of forecasting, planning and analytics practices, specifically for public sector organizations.
- 3+ years of practical experience implementing technology projects in areas such as finance management, supply chain, program management, and/or project programming and execution.
- 2 + years of experience building models with Anaplan or 1 + years of experience as an Anaplan Solution Architect and/or Anaplan Delivery Manager.
- Proficiency using computer software such as Excel, Access and Word.
- 3 + years of experience leading and managing project teams.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role.
- Bachelor's Degrees in Business, Finance, Psychology.
- Public Sector experience for states and local governments a plus.
- Consulting background a plus.
- Modeling and planning for operations and finance.
- Strong understanding of Anaplan software and implementation techniques.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experience with widely used planning and analytics applications such as Hyperion, SAP, BPC or Cognos TM1.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 39953
Apply on company website