Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory helps clients manage strategic, financial, operational, technological, and regulatory risk to enhance enterprise value, while our experience in mergers and acquisitions, fraud, litigation, and reorganizations helps clients emerge stronger and more resilient. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory.
At Deloitte, we are creating a world-class Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) Center of Excellence to enhance Deloitte's existing services and empower our clients to gain exponential value from their data. Our focus is on bringing data, analytics, and technology together with our deep expertise in multiple industries to drive new product development and significant automation/efficiencies. We are seeking to grow our team with brilliant and diverse contributors with technical ability.
This is a hands-on position where you will be empowered to be creative, ambitious, and bold; to solve novel problems and have the potential to directly impact the lives of people around the world. We have impressive toolkits and clients with world class data, and we are now looking for talented people to join our team.
Work you'll do
You will be responsible for our the overall design of our AI Platform and partner with our AI Platform Engineering team to implement the solution. Our AI and Technology teams are building AI-enabled solutions across our offering areas in Cyber Security, Fraud Detection, Digital Controls, Predictive Maintenance and Risk Management. These applications cross AI and analytics problems in NLP, imaging, anomaly detection, and deep automation. As we continue to develop products and solutions, we need a strong foundational architecture that allows to build sophisticated AI models leveraging state of the art software and compute capabilities with well annotated data. You will not only provide advanced technical leadership, but will also provide direct supervision, mentorship, support, guidance, oversight, and recruitment of your team. This is an exciting role that will stretch your knowledge and curiosity, offering the opportunity to deepen your skills, learn new industries, and work within a global community.
- Lead architect responsible for designing and implementing the overall AI and Machine Learning solution architecture, including: data management, model development, computational tools, and model deployment.
- Be a hands-on lead developer who not only takes on developing the complex artifacts of the solution but is also responsible to train and mentor other developers ensuring that best coding practices and approaches are being followed.
- Implement the CI/CD framework for ML Model Development.
- Review all the work done by the team members to ensure that good quality code is being developed that is performant and secure.
- architect role requires a wealth of both process and technical knowledge about security, storage, data management and network service delivery.
- To collaborate with other teams and other architects in their organization like the chief security architect, the chief data architect, the chief mobile architect and the chief cloud architect.
- Guides technology investments at many different levels in an organization.
- Need to be knowledgeable about performance tuning and scalability
- 10+ years developing and architecting enterprise class solutions
- Master's or bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Should be very analytical and detail oriented, self-sufficient and a team player
- Should be well versed in all tiers of application development – front-end, middle-tier and backend. Hands on experience in all these areas is critical
- Experience with at least one Deep Learning framework such as PyTorch or TensorFlow/Keras
- Experience with High-Performance Computing
- Experiences in developing cloud-based solutions using micro-services architecture, docker containers and Kubernetes
- Excellent understanding of modern architectural patterns and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent skills using Git for source control
- Experience developing data and compute platforms like Cloudera (CDH) or Snowflake
- Skilled in Java based solution development, including Spring Framework
- Experience developing solutions based on leading open platforms like Apache Spark, Kafka, etc. would be a big plus
- Experience with REST, SOAP Services, XML, JSON
- Experience with AWS
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 18502
Apply on company website