Are you a good at using data to tell a story? Are you an individual with NetSuite Cloud ERP Finance, technical and functional skills and one who enjoys working with innovative technologies? At Deloitte we help bring client data to life to enhance the audit, improve the risk assessment process, reveal patterns and outliers and offer valuable insights. The business world can be complex and ever changing and, as a result, Deloitte is helping to redefine audit by infusing our approach with cutting-edge technologies, data analytics and visualizations, and transformative audit delivery models. Lead audit into the future by helping deliver a more dynamic picture to our clients that provides meaningful insights, empowers decision-making, and informs tomorrow's success.
Work you'll do
As an Audit Analytics Manager, you will leverage your NetSuite Cloud ERP experience and a suite of analytics tools to develop and execute analytics solutions that support audit engagement objectives, across all stages of an audit, and to deliver meaningful insights to the audit team and the client. Sample audit analytics manager responsibilities may include:
- Assist in the development and refinement of data extraction procedures, transforming and loading data into various analytic tools.
- Collaborate with client personnel to understand ERP-specific business rules and apply those rules in the development of analytics.
- Lead audit analytics and data visualization efforts using data mining, pattern matching, data visualization, and predictive modelling tools and technologies to produce analysis throughout the audit process.
- Search and mine large data sets to discover meaningful patterns, trends and relationships to identify success measures and analysis while utilizing technologies such as Tableau, SAS, R, ACL, SQL, Power BI, Python and Visual Basic.
- Present recommendations to the audit team(s) to enable critical decision making.
- Lead the design of the approach to audit analytics; manage the review and completion of team deliverables to help ensure data integrity and project alignment.
- Collaborate with individual audit engagement teams, leadership, and client personnel to develop and deploy audit services to clients.
- Leverage advanced technology and leading practices specific to audit analytics and data visualization to drive strategic benefits in the areas of audit quality, efficiency, and value.
- Liaise and communicate with analytics Center of Excllenece (CoE) team members
You'll have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience working alongside leading professionals across diverse industries while building your professional skills in a variety of analytical techniques. By thinking creatively about how to apply analytics on a variety of projects, you'll harness the power of data and drive strategic benefits in the areas of audit quality, efficiency, and value. You'll work with a team of analytics specialists and partner with individual audit engagement teams and collaborate with client personnel to transform how we deliver audit services to our clients.
- Proficiency in the development of reports and ad hoc queries
- 7+ years of implementation, deployment experience as an integral team member on at least 4 full lifecycle implementations with NetSuite Cloud ERP in a techno-functional role
- 6+ years of relevant work experience with analyzing data from NetSuite modules, including General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Fixed Assets (FA), Revenue, Inventory (INV), etc.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting information systems, statistics, math, economics, industrial & operations engineering, computer engineering, decision sciences and/or data sciences and be skilled in data analysis, logical structuring and problem solving.
- Travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Experience with NetSuite SuiteScript.
- Broad understanding of database structure, table dependencies, and data elements with the ability to map functional elements to underlying tables, fields and conditional criteria.
- Familiarity with analytical software packages/tools/languages (e.g., SAS, SQL, R, ACL, Python) and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview) and experiencing applying such tools to solve complex analytics problems.
Our audits are fueled by more than just technology – what really sets us apart are our insightful professionals, collaborative culture, and commitment to innovation and continuous improvement. Our audit professionals apply a streamlined, intelligent approach to the audit, enabled by innovative tools and technologies. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we believe in professional development and helping our people grow. We offer learning opportunities to help you sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We support the development of leadership and technical skills through leading-edge learning development solutions such as our Audit on-boarding training program. When you join, you'll participate in Welcome to Deloitte, a 2-day orientation followed by audit analytics-specific training to set you up for success on the team. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATAMGRMB016-AU
Apply on company website