As leaders in Audit, quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. We're investing heavily in data analytics and artificial intelligence with some cutting-edge applications that will differentiate us and our audit approach. As an Audit & Assurance Senior Manager, you will lead teams to deliver quality audits implementing this approach to our clients, learning and understanding their business, the risks they face and their internal controls.
Work you'll do
As an Audit & Assurance Senior Manager, you will oversee multiple engagements and be responsible for helping resolve accounting, auditing, and other issues that arise during the audit process. A leader in the field, you will be supervising and managing services to clients including preparing audit strategy and budgets. Someone of your knowledge and know-how will also be expected to:
- Develop a personal growth plan/strategy around a portfolio of potential new clients/new business.
- Identify, prepare and participate in proposals for new clients and projects
- Schedule audits, identify staff, and assign workloads
- Supervise, develop and motivate staff, including counseling and career guidance
- Identify and lead integration of overseas resources to drive efficient execution
- Actively monitor and manage engagement economics such that revenue is recognized appropriately throughout the engagement
- Drive the delivery of services in a timely and effective way, exceeding our clients' quality expectations
- Effectively work in a virtual environment
- Consult and advise our clients on technical accounting and auditing matters
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- 8+ years of public accounting or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
- Advanced degree in accounting or related field
- Experience with a regional or Big 4 accounting firm
- Proven relationship management skills and experience establishing rapport, trust and confidence with key stakeholders
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to manage and motivate teams with team members at all levels
- Operational management experience to facilitate engagement economics
- Experience working independently on multiple assignments or engagements, even in a virtual environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we believe in professional development and helping our people grow. We offer learning opportunities to help you sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We support the development of leadership and technical skills through leading-edge learning development solutions such as our Welcome to Deloitte on-boarding program, career milestone learning programs, and Audit technical training. Deloitte University, our 107-acre, $300M center, demonstrates our commitment to development by delivering an interactive, immersive learning environment that offers a physical campus in a virtual world. Welcoming more than 50,000 learners annually from 81 countries, we're considered one of the leading private companies for growing leadership skills. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21BOIASRMMB079-AU
Apply on company website