Cloud DevOps Engineer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in DevOps? A roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues? And without all the extensive travel typically seen in Consulting? Then read on and find your next career path with Deloitte's Cloud Engineering Organization.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Use your expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better Cloud development environment.
- Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud hosting
- Assisting IT and development teams with Cloud management tasks
- Maintain multiple DevOps environments based on client requirements
- Mentoring development teams on DevOps best practices
- Identify new tools and processes to improve the Cloud platforms
- Collaborate with remote team members to build and maintain positive, productive team relationships
- Develop positive relationships with teams involved in the downstream technical processes
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
- 4+ years of DevOps experience maintaining large-scale infrastructure, supporting production workloads, code deployment pipelines and configuration management
- 2+ years of experience supporting large cloud deployments (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience with DevOps technologies such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, including Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience with Scripting Languages (Python ,Shell, PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Ansible, Chef and/or Puppet
- Travel up to 20% of the time, if required by project team or client
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21LKMCASCDS0R1-USDC
Apply on company website