As a Senior Integration Engineer you will enable our client's journey for adopting modern Banking platforms and delivering leading digital capabilities to our customers. You'll be intimately involved the innovation of our Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) platform, ensuring we are always pushing the art of the possible for our clients. You will support the development of our Cloud Native BaaS offering. Work directly with clients and collaborate with peers to deliver client adoption projects.
Work you'll do
- Develop PoCs to determine viability of potential marketplace solutions or delivery approaches
- Develop orchestration and choreography patterns to support banking business process
- Work with key subject matter experts to understand business processes and experiences integrations must support
- Design and deploy a multitude of applications utilizing public cloud stack focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
· 5+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade digital solutions meeting complex business requirements
· Integration architecture experience with Spring or other solutions including, Mulesoft IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, Kafka etc.
· Experience with Cloud Native Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to Open Source projects
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
· Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using OPEN API standards and REST based APIs
· Familiarity with AWS/GCP/Azure/Pivotal CLI and SDK tools.
- · Experience designing and building cloud native digital solutions from the ground-up
- · Experience w/ complex integrations in hybrid models with non-cloud technologies and third-party vendor products/services
- · Software development experience in building microservices and using any frameworks such as springboot, quarkus or micronaut.
- · Experience in building container-based service deployments using CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Spinnaker etc.) and orchestration platform with knowledge around service mesh architecture such as Istio etc.
- · Someone who has worked in or supported clients in Banking; understands the basics of industry solutions and excited about the potential to reimagine and disrupt legacy
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
· Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards
· Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
· Experience delivering in scrum, agile, and other modern development methodologies
· Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
· Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 22294
Apply on company website