BGS – Organizational Change Management (OCM) Senior Consultant, Future of Work
If you are fascinated about how the future of work is changing, plan your next career move with Deloitte's Future of Work team.
Deloitte's breadth, depth, and scale, combined with our relentless passion for innovation, create powerful opportunities to help our clients and our own organization stay ahead of change, deliver impact that matters, and transform complexity and disruption into lasting value.
Work you'll do
The Senior Consultant will be part of a multi-disciplinary team developing the Future of Work transformation strategy for the Deloitte U.S. firm, considering changes in the work, the workforce and the workplace. The Senior Consultant will also assist Deloitte's businesses—Consulting, Advisory, Audit, and Tax—with structuring and executing their individual Future of Work organizational change management approaches.
The Senior Consultant will interact with senior leaders in the firm and will assist in various top priority change management projects with potential to significantly impact our organization.
Key activities include: stakeholder analysis, leadership alignment, change readiness planning, communications planning and development, engagement activities, culture transformation, training strategy and development, and other areas of change management. You will be responsible for developing and managing an end-to-end change management program that will enable the Future of Work transformations.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of organizational change management and business transformation experience
- Limited travel (while up to 25% of travel may be necessary for the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available.
- 4+ years of consulting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of organizational change management frameworks, with experience in one or more of the following areas: strategic communications, training design, training delivery
- Experience managing small to mid-sized teams
- Strong client presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
- Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
- Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15502
Apply on company website