Bookings Analyst-Government & Public Services
Are you up to the challenge of being a trusted business advisor with an opportunity to influence business strategy at one the world's leading professional services firms? If you have experience with the complete acquisition proposal lifecycle and an interest in providing an integral service to “must-win” proposal opportunities, Deloitte's Government and Public-Services (GPS) team is the place for you! Join our team of professionals in delivering strategic and tactical guidance to senior leadership in support of pipeline and sales efforts.
Work you'll do
As a Bookings Analyst on our team you will:
- Assist business leaders with pipeline opportunity entries and updates in compliance with GPS guidance
- Adhere to a centralized administration process and assist with the entry, update and close-out of opportunity records
- Work in collaboration with Contracts and Finance to ensure that wins are booked in a timely and accurate manner, and that all associated sold unfunded opportunities are accurately reflected in all systems
- Have responsibility across multiple, concurrent projects
- Adjust to shifting priorities, stringent deadlines, last minute requirements, and occasional evening/weekend hours to accomplish tasks within non-negotiable client deadlines
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of research processes, tools, and templates
- Minimum of three (3) years of Federal and/or State Government acquisitions
- Experience reviewing contract award documents in Federal and State acquisitions
- Knowledge and understanding of Federal / State procurement regulations and practices (including FAR and DFAR)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint
- Proficiency in using a workflow automation system
People and Project Management:
- Excellent communicator – both written and oral
- A team player with an outstanding ability to work with people at all levels, including senior executives
- Strong interpersonal and political skills, including aptitude for building relationships
- Keen listener with the ability to analyze information and make sound observations and recommendations quickly
- Ability to work with grace and efficiency in a demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Team-oriented with a proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills
- Ability to analyze information and make sound observations and recommendations quickly.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 17995
Apply on company website