Business Resilience and Continuity Senior Consultant
Crisis &Resilience provides a platform of advisory and managed services designed tohelp senior executives spot, assess, manage, and respond to risks andcatastrophic unforeseen incidents that could undermine their competitiveposition and jeopardize their critical assets, reputation, and/or financialstanding. The organization was designed to design solutions that helporganizations respond to and recover from disruptive events. It takes a specialkind of person to be on a team like this. Someone who thrives in an environmentof ambiguity, responsiveness and critical thinking. The issues we help ourclients with are complex and require sophisticated solutions – the type ofsolutions that are best created by people who have the courage and confidenceto challenge convention, and also the humility to build on the work of others. TheCrisis & Resilience practice is a great work environment with highlytalented people, are you ready to join us?
We are looking for a businessresilience senior consultant to assist organizations identify, mitigate and,respond to business and technology risks. You will work with a group of highimpact professionals driving growth opportunities for Deloitte. Our teamdesigns, implements and, maintains strategies that minimize the likelihood of adisruptive incident affecting organizations. We also enable clients toefficiently respond and recover affected resources in order to minimize theduration of impact if a disruptive incident does occur.
Work you'll do
- Identify unique risks or single points of failure that could cause an extended business disruption or crisis
- Design operating models and techniques that maximize the adoption of risk and resilience methods
- Implement technologies that enable organizations to respond to and recover from events in a more responsive and adaptive manner.
- Actively participate and facilitate in workshop and lab environments
- Collaborate with team members and clients on unique strategies that will enable organizations to withstand different internal and external risks
- Educate clients on a variety of resilience disciplines including business continuity, crisis management, technical disaster recovery, risk management and emergency response
- Support the Crisis & Resilience leadership and teams on pursuits and special projects
- Contribute eminence to expand the Risk Intelligence portfolio and the industries and clients we serve
A shiftinggeopolitical landscape, ever increasing dependence on technology, naturaldisasters and sudden events - today, business risk is more complex than ever,threatening the very survival of an organization. Our team helps executives,boards and decision-makers identify, assess, manage and respond to strategicrisks and critical incidents that could undermine an organization's competitiveposition. Learnmore about Deloitte Advisory's Risk Intelligence practice.
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Demonstrated creativity and quality in writing report segments and developing presentations.
- Demonstrated experience with risk evaluation and control, business impact analysis, business continuity strategy development, emergency response and operations, developing and implementing business continuity plans, developing technology and business process recovery strategies
- Comfort, confidence and presence in conducting training, exercises or facilitated workshops.
- Previous experience with business process assessment/improvement required.
- 3+ years' experience in risk management or related field such as business continuity management and cyber risk.
- General understanding of security and/or systems change control concepts.
- 2+ years of related experience within consulting or professional services required.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems Administration or related field.
- Travel up to 100%.
- CBCP, CISA or MBCP is helpful
- Strategic, critical, logical, and creative thinker
- Growth mindset, highly adaptable, able to adjust performance based on coaching
- Takes initiative, able to craft role and lead others, comes with a natural tendency towards solutions
- Brings a positive approach, easy to work with, enjoys working with other accomplished, strong professionals
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, ourprofessional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of theircareer to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room tolearn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-joblearning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career. Explore Deloitte University, TheLeadership Center.
At Deloitte, we knowthat great people make a great organization. We value our people and offeremployees a broad range of benefits. Learnmore about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive andsupportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. Wecelebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them theflexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered,confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously lookingfor new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy,happy lives. Learnmore about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by apurpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are andextends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. Webelieve that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus oneducation, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drivepositive social impact in our communities. Learnmore about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekersexploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help youwith your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some backgroundabout the organization and the business area you're applying to. Checkout recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATFSRCSK001-CRI
Apply on company website